Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cherry Blossom

Kiraz Çiçeği
bosluk
bosluk
I discovered a new blog, it's called The Cherry Blossom Girl, written in French and English by Alix. And this post of hers really warmed my heart and made my day! Maybe some of you already read her blog but I'm posting her pictures mainly for my mom, I know how much she loves blossomed trees; one of her dreams is to go to Japan in cherry blossom season and walk under the snow-like beauty of falling petals. All of you others who love spring also enjoy :)
bosluk
Yeni bir blog keşfettim, adı Kiraz Çiçeği Kızı, Alix adlı bir kız Fransızca ve İnilizce olarak yazıyor. Bu yazısı içimi açtı, günüme güzellik kattı! Resimler öyle güzel ki! Ben de bu resimleri daha çok annem için yayınlıyorum, çiçeklenmiş ağaçları çok sever çünkü. Hatta süs kirazlarının çiçek açtığı mevsimde Japonya'ya gitmek ve kar gibi yağan taç yapraklarının altında yürümek gibi bir rüyası var. Annem gibi bahar-severler; siz de bu resimlerin tadını çıkarın :)
bosluk

bosluk

bosluk
Blossom girl, can we switch places?
bosluk
Çiçek kız, yer değiştirebilir miyiz seninle?

bosluk
bosluk

11 comments:

blah said...

Alis I have to laugh - I blogged on her last weekend - we certainly have similar tastes :-)

blah said...

PS love the new header!

alis said...

oooh I checked, thinking how could I have missed that post, looks like I didn't, I was just so excited over Heather Bailey that I overlooked cherry blossom :)

I'm glad you like the new header, I wanted something more spring-y but this one was so cute that I couldn't resist. For now I'm pretending the marshmellow tree in the picture is actually a blossom tree :)

MYHEARTsNEWADDRESS said...

i like all the pictures you put up! i really like the ipod skins you have a few posts below :)

Rumi Neely said...

Her photos look like they were takin in a dreamland...

Vera said...

yes, I saw those pictures on her blog and they're breathtaking

geri hirsch said...

such great shots!!

blah said...

Alis - just popped by to say hi and see if you had any new eye candy for me :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures of blossom girl.

Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi

Village Talkies said...

Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.