Friday, June 6, 2008

Ivanka's Color Scheme

Ivanka'nın Renk Skalası
bosluk
bosluk
You know how some spaces have either a very wintery, warm feeling, or a breezy summer feel? Ivanka Trump's apartment manages to capture both. I came across her apartment at Brilliant Asylum and immediately fell in love with the rich color scheme. I feel ashamed that I somehow managed to live under a rock during all the hype about Miss Trump's home.
bosluk
Click for Style Court's and Brilliant Asylum's posts featuring pictures of the apartment, and also click here for Style Court's further studies on the subject of achieving such a look.
bosluk
bosluk
Hani bazı evlerin sıcacık, dışarıda kar yağarken kahve yudumlanası bir havası olur, bazıları ise içinde bahar rüzgarlarının estiği serin bir hissiyata sahiptir ya... Ivanka Trump'ın evi bu iki hissi nasıl olduysa bir arada barındırıyor. Muhteşem apartman dairesinin diğer fotoğrafları için Style Court ve Brilliant Asylum'un konu ile ilgili yazılarına tıklayınız. Style Court'un konu ile ilgili derin araştırmaları için ise buraya tıklayınız.

5 comments:

blah said...

alis - try http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2007/07/search-your-blog-world.html

hugs

Felicity

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Oh this picture makes me want to go play around in autumn leaves, thank you for posting this is wonderful!

Siljesfashion said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love her apartment, shes got great style and I love how the lush colours all complement each other. I am looking for some library chairs myself, so this was a great inspiration as I had forgotten all about this!

alis said...

Jen and Silje, I'm glad you liked it. The nice thing about her apartment is that the general look is very achievable. Inspiration material, I say :)

Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi