Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh-so-tagged


Image from Style Court

Tagged, yay! Sometimes I get the feeling I am one of the rare bloggers who actually enjoy being tagged, maybe that's because this is my second ever tag. Thanks Romany of The 16 Diaries for including me in your game :) Here are the rules: The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was 13, in the beginning of my now shamefully remembered teenage angst years, getting a home-made permanent tattoo on my ankle by my 14 year old friend. Yeah, I still have the thing.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • Come up with a few post ideas for my blog.

  • Do some sketches and think for a design idea for a new desk.

  • Work out

  • Go see a movie

  • I have been a bit sick for the last couple of days, so keep eating the advised food to keep myself together and do all of the above.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

  • Big bowl of muesli, fibered cereal, dried fruit and fresh fruit all thrown together with milk.

  • Cinnamon cookies & a cappuccino

  • Ice cream

  • An egg, red & black pepper, some feta cheese, salt and parsley mixed into a goo, put on slices of bread and roasted in the oven until crispy.

4) Places I've Lived

Istanbul (Turkey), PA USA.

5) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.

  • Set up my own design firm, find an awesome office and hold big parties for networking and finding clients.

  • Live the life of a nomad; travel around the globe, living in the cities I like for a few months each.

  • Buy a helicopter (I hate traffic and cars)

  • Give my parents unlimited funding to decorate & advance their dream house the way they like.

  • Buy my boyfriend the Ferrari he wants and have a long private track built for him to drive it on.

  • Buy a town and build it in the style of Bree-town of the Lord of the Rings, clothes, ponies and lifestyle included. Call out for people who want to live like that, and provide them with homes and make a sustainable-living community of them. I think this would be both the realisation of my fantasy and a good deed in the same time!

6) People I want to know more about



Leonardo DaVinci

Quentin Tarantino

Angelina Jolie



7) Your turn...

Closet Therapy

Karla's Closet

Will tag more people when I figure out who's been already tagged and who's not.

UPDATE: Wonderful new blog A Beleza de Todas as Coisas is also tagged!




9 comments:

meliindaa. said...

how does a home-made permanent tatoo work??

meliindaa. said...

how does a home-made permanent tatoo work??

alis said...

It is a regular tattoo, only done with a weird and primitive device my friend's sister had built, using possibly toxic ballpoint pen ink, and done in unsterile conditions. Kind of like how they do tattoos in prisons. It is a very stupid thing to do.

AphroChic said...

Hi Alis. I wanted to thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog AphroChic. I LOVE your blog. The images are captivating. I'll be visiting often.

Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog, come here very often.

andrea of ffft said...

Wow, crazy, that's my fantasy... and I thought I was weird!. Well, of course I didn't think *I* was weird, just that everyone else would think so! :)

I am using this post to ask a favour. I am sending a note to all the blogs I read to try to see if we can all pull together and try to save the St. Louis Antiques Center. I am actually in Nelson, BC, Canada, I don't live anywhere near there but when I saw how beautiful the building is that it is housed in I thought that maybe with some help from the WWW it could be saved from turning into something generic, or worse! More here:

http://feathersfreesiasandfishingtackle.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Andrea
aka lokis_mistress

PS. sorry, I don't see a contact area so I posted here.

Ana Balbinot said...

Congrats! Well, Im not tagged yet...

Caroline said...

all of the photos you put on your blog are so inspirational. now if i only had my own place...

Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi